The Berkshires Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Situation: Comedy--Your Vote Counts...

A note from Mark Treitel
AKA "SHTICKMAN"

I'm currently on a reality show on Bravo Television, called "Situation: Comedy", produced by Sean Hayes ("WILL & GRACE"), airing Fridays at 7 - 8 PM.

I was chosen out of 10,000 scripts to make a pilot for NBC.

Currently, America can vote for my sitcom "The Sperm Donor" on http://aol.com/situationcomedy

People can vote once a day, until Friday, Sept. 2, 2005 at midnight.

Every vote counts.

My writing partner and I can win $50,000.00, a Hollywood Agent, and it will really help propel my ten year quest to be a succesful sitcom writer.

Our show stars MAGGIE WHEELER ("JANICE" from "FRIENDS") and DAVID DELUISE ("THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN" and DOM DELUISE'S SON).

To watch the pilot presentation, go to the aol.com/situationcomedy site.

For more info:

www.marktreitel.com
www.Bravotv.com/situation_comedy

Please forward this information to as many people as possible as time is running out!

Thanks in advance for your support at this exciting time in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home